There I was, browsing Shawn's site...

JPaganel

when I found this:

"RSM supercharger kit for 3.1 and 3100 Grand Prix, Lumina and Monte Carlo(1989 - 2003).

80 HP gain with 8 PSI boost.

Comes with Vortech supercharger, all brakets and oil lines, belt and pulleys, ECU, adjustable blow-off valve, induction piping and K&N cone filter."

http://webhome.idirect.com/%7Ersm1/gasc.jpg

Has anybody actually ever seen it installed? How the hell would this be driven being on the side of the egine opposite the belt? Could this really be worth the $4400?

Just curious...

That blower they sell i dont think is for the 3.1 like they say, i think its only for the 3100. I think that shaft will interfere with our motor mounts. Everyone should check out the blower for the Fiero. it looks like it will fit a lot easier and is capable of more boost and is cheaper. I just downloaded the file and it has step by step instructions as well as some very nice pictures.

Guest Anonymous
That blower they sell i dont think is for the 3.1 like they say, i think its only for the 3100. I think that shaft will interfere with our motor mounts.

My 3.1 and my 3100 have all the same mounts in all the same places.