Stop leak worked???

WhiteOut

My car has been leaking oil like a damn civ ever since I bought it and after attempting the cheap fix on the oil pump drive seal and seeing nill for results I got sick of it and added a bottle of Bar's Leak Oil Stop Leak the other day. I figure I'd rather drop $2.99 on something that "might" work than tear apart the entirety of the intake system again to try and fix the leak for real. Low and behold two days later I've got no leak, so either the stuff plugged it where it was leaking or the partial fix I had before was just good enough to make the Stop Leak work.

I guess I don't really care as long as its not leaking oil anymore (I use QS full synthetic and that crap is too expensive to pour on the driveway). Anyways, I couldn't believe that this worked and I just wanted to share. Just watch, next week I'll have low oil pressure and I'll blow a bearing or something.

After about two days the leak was all but stopped, and after a full tank of gas (~320 miles or so) and five days I don't notice any oil under my car anymore. Like I said though, I gobbed about a full tube of RTV around and in the spot thats supposed to fix the leak, so I don't know if the stop leak is doing its job there or at the o-ring itself. And again, quite frankly I don't care as long as its not leaking.