Brake Pedal switch

gp90se

Ive been reading old posts and trying to figure out what the best way to go about doing the swap is. I need 2 swap the column anyways, but that wont be here for a few more days. My first question is if anyone has a good detailed write-up on replacing the brake switch and the second, how much harder is it to replace with the column in place?

Thanks.

-Jeff

Guest TurboSedan
Ive been reading old posts and trying to figure out what the best way to go about doing the swap is. I need 2 swap the column anyways, but that wont be here for a few more days. My first question is if anyone has a good detailed write-up on replacing the brake switch and the second, how much harder is it to replace with the column in place?

Thanks.

-Jeff

i thought replacing the brake light switch was a big PITA. i replaced it but had the same problem as before, apparantly i broke the new switch while installing it :? after that i just decided to let the dealership do it for me. at the time tho, i was so sick of working on my car i wanted to strap explosives to it :P

it's been awhile since i've messed with it, but i would think it would be ALOT easier with the column completely out of the way.

joshua