gettin mew rims "maybe" which ones?

J

http://www.dykz34.com click 93 lumina and look @ the pics or

http://www.aewheel.com/wheels_detail.cfm?id=57

the polished are 690 to my door then 133 for each tire =1222

or chrome are like $1140 then 133 each tire=1672!

if i were to do the polished i could buy the rims but not tires yet, the chrome would take till the summer to get some $$$$.

And would the chrome sortta look like the Cobra rims, would that look ghay? Thanks guys your opinions mean a lot to me. Oh i am selling my babys (17 inch chrome Alba inertias) to pay for bills :cry: i think i've sold them :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and i lost a shit load on the deal :cry: :cry: later Jay

Figure in about $20 per wheel mounted also. And chrome lugs (which you probably have). And chrome valve stems ($3 each or so). That ups the ante another $90-100.

Oh yea, I feel famous now. :D 8)

i bought enkei rs6 17 X 7 for $125ea and hankook ventus ZR 235-47-17 for $99. They mount balanced etc.. with gorrilla wheel locks for $900 and they do COD! I just got them monday but they forgot my wheel locks :cry: !

hanhz2.l.jpg

enkrs6.s.large.jpg

16's and 225-235 are to small for a TGP due to the huge fender flares. I got 17's and 235's and they still look smaller IMO than the 245-16's stock. Took a few days to grow on me but now I like them. I am definitely going to lower the front 2"s+ with coilovers :D or eibach :cry: . I am thinking about putting 245's 50's in the rear and just leave the 235-45's up front to make it loook more aggressive even though large tires in the rear do zero performance on this car :lol: ! I just bought a digi-cam so maybe I can get the pics up soon going through walmart for digi pics is a pain in the ass especially during the holidays when they loose your film :evil: !