Brake pads are CHEAP!!!

dbtk2

I went to autozone tonight to pick up some brake pads for my STE because two days ago the drivers side front brake pad starting grinding against the rotor, and I just want to get it to stop grinding for now until I get around to putting all new brakes on the whole car when I get a new accumulator. I went up to the counter and asked what they cost and they were $9.99!!! I knew brake pads were cheap, but I was expecting like $18-25, not $9.99. I'm not complaining, but it was really suprising.

Shawn

the 9.99 pads are JUNK!!!! they will be toast within about 3 months - personally whenever I get a new car, I go to AZ and get the carbon-metalic pads, never had a set fail.

--Dave.

the 9.99 pads are JUNK!!!! they will be toast within about 3 months - personally whenever I get a new car, I go to AZ and get the carbon-metalic pads, never had a set fail.

--Dave.

I realize that, but they have a 1 year warranty, so I'll get some new pads from them when they wear out. And they are MUCH better than the ones that were on it.

Shawn