I made A-PILLAR duel gauge pod..

SmokinTGP

ok so far he hasn't replied and i am thinking because he has about 30 pm's or emails from us freask who want them. I will pay about 30 bucks plus shipping and parts. So when you get time im or email me Thanks Jay

Well, anyone who wants to make pillar pods has some business lined up. I have the pod and pillar, haven't tried to mold it yet. It doesn't look too hard, but it always "looks easy". :?

That's sweet. You could easily add a third pod to your pillar. Here's the one eclipse made for his car that I bought from him.

getimage1.jpg

I'd be very interested to see what the hud pod will look like.

that 3 pod looks pretty good. I'm thinking of making either a 2 or 3 pod this summer and adding a spot at the bottom for a tweater to fit in also, right down near the dash.

Twalt...

You got a 1898 TPG???? :shock: Horse driven I suppose??? :? Question... Where you get all the hay to fuel it? :wink: :lol: :lol:

i was gonna say something about that too

Dave.....your a funny guy. Actually it was seven round bails of hay, 1 ton of oats, and a bunch of the "water wings" for the swim over the ocean.

See that you got an TGP...cool. Am looking forward to your progress on the new monoleaf for the rear. Am going to either do that or the coil- over this summer.

Ciao,

Thomas