To much smoke!

dkorinko

Alright...I ran the car for about 20 min and holy shit the car was running extrememly fast, i was amazed...I even took down a Ford Lightning while I was out :twisted: But anyways...I get back, and there is a good amount of black smoke coming out of my exhaust? :? Not like pouring out but it was really noticeable. What could this be caused by??? Could it be a bad plug??? Maybe an injector is stuck open??? But on to more problems...the car is running a little, choppy. Like at steady throttle it kinda just burps along. But when u get on it, it all clears out and off u go. There is also smoke coming out of the little filer that sits on the front valve cover. i cleaned it hoping it would help but no such luck, i notived smoke coming through the hood louvers one day and sure enough thats where it was coming from? ANY HELP?????? :cry:

man u know what 2 do lol. Run the car for 30 seconds, pull the plugs and see if u have a wet 1. Put in sum new delco plugs see if that helps. If not, check the OHMs off the injectors so see which 1 went bad.

-Jeff