Ghetto cold air idea

psykodevul

i have a 93 gp with the 3.1 liter and the b4u kit. what i did was run a 2"pvc pipe between my radiator fan and engine block to the bottom with a 3" 45' on it and a 2" 90' on top. I can feel the power when i hit about 20 m.p.h... just an idea

I know this is stupid but when i first started playin with my cold air intake i used a 32 ounce drink cup in the bottom of the stock air box with the factory tube taken out I just had to cut the bottom of the cup at a 45

the cool thing once it was glued and painted it fit all the way up to the core suport snug just a cheap thing that work out..... :?:

i have a 93 gp with the 3.1 liter and the b4u kit. what i did was run a 2"pvc pipe between my radiator fan and engine block to the bottom with a 3" 45' on it and a 2" 90' on top. I can feel the power when i hit about 20 m.p.h... just an idea

you will learn quickly that threads like this require pics....

jumper certain pins with alligator clips and hold them there infinitely with duct tape!

they'll never come loose with that, then you use cheetos for spark plugs and damn! it's like an extra 75HP per cheeto! :lol:

;)

Alright.......dont use PVC cuz its plastic! Plastic doesnt like heat. Secondly, it looks like complete shit. Thirldy, it wont even help performance any. Cheap mods = no power from them. Thats just the way it is

• 2 weeks later...
Cheap mods = no power from them. Thats just the way it is

Yeah, don't do any cheap mods, like side gapping your plugs, or indexing them, instead spend $4.50 each on them quad electrode all platinum tipped pieces of shit that aren't any better than regular plugs.

i c what you did.. You ran the basic CAI with the K&N and to help get rid of some of the HOT air you ran a pipe under the radiator up to the filter.. neat little idea but i dought you will see any gains. I can see it helping when you are sitting in rush how traffic and just start movin.