ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!....kind along

crazychuck29

dangit i hate my car anyone want it...

ok not really for sale, not that anyone would want this peice, neways i'm on my way home last niteand it's raining so the roads are pretty wet. well my rear tires are pretty bald. so i get about a mile from my house or so and my car jus starts fishtailing like crap, like i'm in a a vette in snow with my foot on the floor, so i pull over and get out to look at my rear tires to see what the crap is going on. so i look at my rear driver side and what the CRAP!!! the front half of it is point out, like i have the wheel turned to the left, but that freakin impossible cus it's on the rear. so i'm ok my day was going good till this happened. so i jus thought my lug uts came loose. so i jacked it up and took it off couldn't really look at everything it was pretty dark. so ok i put it back on and i think all is ok. it's not. i get maybe a 100 yards and it does the same fishtailing crap.so i said screw it drove the rest of the way home with my sterring wheel turned bigtime to the left so i can drive straight. well after i get out of college today, was driving pops truck. i get home jack up the rear end and i find that a link from the middle of my car that travels right beside the monoleaf is snap. a clean freaking cut, like someone took the time to saw it perfectly. needless to say me and my dad have conflicting schedules so we can't really talk about it till like monday. anyways any help in this situation liek what to do how to do it etc could be greatly appreciated. thanks a bunch. sorry it was so long had to get it out of my system