Wood dash trim kits

WhiteOut

Do me a favor please. With so many people have trouble digging up payments...take that $150 to a coin shop, buy a 1/10 ounce gold coin like an American Eagle...hold it for as long as you can stand. Then when you go back to that coin shop to redeem it for $400, think of me.

cool story bro...

that guy hasn't been here in years.

Ok, so you don't know that many are out of jobs, many can't pay their bills and the economy is getting much worse before/if it gets bettter. And comes this guy, and many of you wanting to take $150 and put wood on their dashboard. To be clear, I'm suggesting that $150 go into savings for a better day. Clearly $150 won't affect paying his rent or prevent him from going to McDonalds. The best thing he can do for his car is make sure it's paid off.

Like the carbon fibre look btw.

How he wants to spend his money is no ones business. If he has the money and wants to spend it on that, it is his call.

Besides, is he not stimulating someones economy by taking his business to an American owned and operated business?

Personally, I would go for a black wood, that's the only wood grain I would put in a car. I never even knew this process existed!

Jamie

Ok, so you don't know that many are out of jobs, many can't pay their bills and the economy is getting much worse before/if it gets bettter. And comes this guy, and many of you wanting to take $150 and put wood on their dashboard. To be clear, I'm suggesting that $150 go into savings for a better day. Clearly $150 won't affect paying his rent or prevent him from going to McDonalds. The best thing he can do for his car is make sure it's paid off.

Like the carbon fibre look btw.

Its not anyone's business how he spends his money. If hes got any brains at all (and im sure he does!) he already has a nest egg built up. It would be totally foolish to spend 150 if you only HAVE 150..

I like the black wood a lot too!

tvhydrodip.com will do this job for $250. So I can buy 8 stickers that look like wood for $150 or I can have these parts dipped and clear coat applied for $250. They're sending me some samples to help me decide if I still want to do this.