Need help with diagnosing problems.

Deacon

I have a 95 GP SE with 2 problems that I need help diagnosing.

#1. When I'm driving, especially at slower speeds, I can hear only what I can describe ar a rubbing sound coming from the right front tire. At highter speeds <25 it feels as if the tire has a flat spot on it.

#2. When I hit a bump, the rear left side sounds as if the strut is going to come out of the trunk. Even on uneven flat smooth roads the unevenness of the concrete, I can hear a little noise. I've checked the upper mounts and everything seems to be fine.

I also checked the bounce of the car and strut stops the car from moving like is should.

TIA for your input.

For #1, it sounds like a maybe the RF wheel bearing. When those go bad, they sound almost like something is rubbing, or a kind of a, "ruh ruh ruh ruh ruh" sound as the tire rotates

#2 I'm going to guess upper strut mount? Even though you mentioned checking them, maybe a trailing arm is moving? Check around the brakes/suspension and see if you can get anything to move