2 door 98-04 regal idea :)

l67ss

Had the idea of using 97-02 gp two door door jams, quarter windows, inner doors, 00-05 monte seats and making a two door regal. Anyone kno if a regal windshield is the same angle as a gp?

No idea, you`d have to measure both every which way you can think of and see if the numbers match. It would be interesting to see, I always liked the 2D Regals. If it worked you know you`d have to do a GNX inspired design.

How would you fill the gap left by the absence of rear doors? That would take some Serious fabrication work, probably just as much as RWD conversion of a W-body.

Wouldnt b too bad. Like i said, im planning on using gp sills, door jams, and quater windows. I would just use original doors to reskin new doors and fill in quarter panels. One thing i have goin for is im certified in body/paint and i excelled in sheetmetal fab :)

No idea, you`d have to measure both every which way you can think of and see if the numbers match. It would be interesting to see, I always liked the 2D Regals. If it worked you know you`d have to do a GNX inspired design.

How would you fill the gap left by the absence of rear doors? That would take some Serious fabrication work, probably just as much as RWD conversion of a W-body.

i think it would be less trouble to acquire a GP coupe and somehow glass the hell out of the front and rear to make the regal parts look like they belong.

I agree with Robert on this one. Coupes have longer doors, so you would have to move the "B" pillar to give it a coupe look, which is going to be hard considering that the B pillar is part of the frame, not the body.