Bent wheel = new rims(wheels), but what would look good on a 94 Cutlass Supreme?

Nas Escobar

I never liked the wheels that tirerack has, but then again, I like concave wheels a lot more than anything else.

Eagle alloy 17 inch 185s

[ATTACH]17525[/ATTACH]

Mustang 18 inch bullits (offset my be a issue on earlier cars though)

[ATTACH]17526[/ATTACH]

Cobra wheels fit for sure, but they are 18x9. If the wheel doesn't sit flush with the rotors, they fit otherwise I need spacers. This is why I can't run caddy wheels

On my 03 I had to grind a 1/10 of an inch off my caliper bracket. The offset was something like 50mm on the 18x9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my 03 I had to grind a 1/10 of an inch off my caliper bracket. The offset was something like 50mm on the 18x9

With the Bullitt wheels?

That sounds rather strange, the Cobra wheels are +23. They fit like a glove... only problem is this:

post-8125-143689170761_thumb.jpg

Don't mind the rubber band tire, the wheel was on a Mazda RX-7 with rolled fenders.

I have been looking for a decent set of cobra wheels for a long time for the 'vert.

They're not that hard to find in the DC area. I can get some for you if you're willing to meet... Or I'll go to Michigan if you can get me Cutty parts.

With the Bullitt wheels?

That sounds rather strange, the Cobra wheels are +23. They fit like a glove... only problem is this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17559[/ATTACH]

Don't mind the rubber band tire, the wheel was on a Mazda RX-7 with rolled fenders.

Yeah the 18x9 05+ bullits are very high offset. the 05+ 17x8 bullits are a little lower offset but not much. the 04- 17x8 bullits are medium offset at about +35. Then of course the cobra wheels are low offset like you stated.

The main problem I think is that I can't run anything more than 8 inches wide or else it sticks out.. I wonder if a higher offset would help though. I remember someone telling me that I had to get 40 offset wheels for them to clear the rotor, while the Caddy wheels are 35, which is why they would rub.

Yeah higher offset makes them sit in the wheel well farther. As for the rotor part that shouldn't have much to do with offset but more spoke design

• 1 month later...

So I'm bringing this thread from the dead to ask this...

What do you guys think of this wheel? It's a tire rack special, but it's only available in 17". Not too crazy about that.

mt_mt1piana_bssp_1000.jpg

I think those with white letter tires would look sweet.:thumbsup:

I`ve never seen the difference between the 17" and 18" rims on a W so I couldn't really say about that. Im still trying to decide which rims I want before I turn my sawtooths? sawblades? into furniture.