Need Help! 94' Olds Cutlass Supreme turn signals not working.

67eleanorgt500

Ok, so today I was on my way to the Olds homecoming car show and out of the blue my turn signals quit working. I've replaced the rear turn signal bulbs in the taillights which didn't need to be replace because the filament was still intact, checked the fuses and no signs of a problem and front park/turn bulbs were fine too. My hazards do work though. When I signal I get no blinking light on the gauges, no sound nothing. Could my turn signal lever that has cruise, wiper mode have gone out? Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

Edited by 67eleanorgt500

like a 95% chance that the turn signal switch is to blame.

have issues with brake lights too? need the stalk moved to certain positions to keep them acting normally?

Thanks for your response. I just returned from the auto store and replaced the flasher fuse. That was to blame so my turn signals work now.

Thanks for your response. I just returned from the auto store and replaced the flasher fuse. That was to blame so my turn signals work now.

Replaced the flasher fuse...or the flasher itself?