New to w-body

fboggs

Hey guys, I've frequented this site as I've recently began fixing up a '94 Cutlass Supreme SL that my brother's girlfriend inherited from her father when he passed away. The car hadn't moved in about 3 years. Body is perfect and it was never driven in the winter. The car was wonderfully looked after and I'm thoroughly impressed with it. Took a good 6 months to get everything up to snuff but it's now running beautifully. Got a lot of helpful bits of knowledge from here and just wanted to say it's appreciated.

post-8080-1436891219_thumb.jpg

That is a good looking car! Needs lip tails asap and it will be perfect!

Not sure that I've ever seen lip spoiler w/ regular spoiler. I don't think that it would suit the car very well.

Not sure that I've ever seen lip spoiler w/ regular spoiler. I don't think that it would suit the car very well.

I meant remove the spoiler first :lol:

Not a fan of them not even stock, although the more I look at this one the more I kind of like it

Hey guys, I've frequented this site as I've recently began fixing up a '94 Cutlass Supreme SL that my brother's girlfriend inherited from her father when he passed away. The car hadn't moved in about 3 years. Body is perfect and it was never driven in the winter. The car was wonderfully looked after and I'm thoroughly impressed with it. Took a good 6 months to get everything up to snuff but it's now running beautifully. Got a lot of helpful bits of knowledge from here and just wanted to say it's appreciated.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11670[/ATTACH]

Looks like my car, dont listen to them about the wing in the back it looks fine. Lip spoilers are overrated:D

Both are cool.

That spoiler did not come on that car from the factory. I had a similar one on my old 96 cutlass.

Painted to match because some people will leave a spoiler like that a different color. Maybe not a trend these days but it used to be.