I NEED HELP!!!!

Hey Everyone, My Name is Nick, I am New to the forum but have been the proud owner of a 1988 Grand Prix SE in White, for over a year now. I love the car, it sounds like I wedged a V-8 under the hood at idle and like a 750 Horsepower Formula one car when the revs get up above 3k. It looks like no other car of it's day and I can embarass little 4 banger neons and civics with only minor work done. But I want MORE! I know this little 2.8 has got some B@**s hidden somewhere but I need some info on what upgrades to get and where to find em. I would prefer to retain the 2.8 instead of upgrading to a 3.1 or a 3.4 Turbo just because I like the car remaining in the same drivetrain form as it was created in. Any information will be greatly appreciated. So far my only upgrades are New GM White paint, and a trunklid spoiler from a 96 SE that looks killah! The only other thing I want to change on the outside is the Rims, I want to upgrade to the 17" 5 spokers, off of a 96 Grand Prix SE in white. Anyone have any for sale? Thanks for the replies.

• 1 year later...
Guest Gp crazy

well look at the air intake :boring: look for ways to improve the flow and :wink: size of the TB. opening look for a bigger one up to 62 mm.s it's showen on a web site listed on links list :P