Iowa in the house!

95gtpFrausto

Hello All,

My name is Marco I am 25 years old and I have a 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Special Edition. It has the 3.4L in it and I haven't done any mods to it yet. Right now it is pure stock through and through. My goal is to make this car into a bad ass vehicle!

Thanks,

Im in south eastern iowa, over by washington/fairfield area. I'm originally from the Iowa City area but I'm married and got 3 kids in school so yup! I was just at the ozarks this summer great time! Hey 88red4cyl, there was this fella in your neck of the woods thats got a 1989 Chevy Beretta GTU which was the same one I had as a first car! That thing was sweet and I'm sure he's got it still I haven't been down that way for a good few months now so I don't know the status of the vehicle right as of now

Nice! car looks pretty clean! Leave the wheels white, If you want to do black, just plasti dip them. Really cheap mod and it holds up great! Best part is you can easily go back to white just by peeling off

Edited by crunkGP96

I have 5 spokes painted black by the previous owner, and I believe they were white. I want to try and get the paint off and have white ones. I haven't tried the plasti dip yet since my wheels actually needed painting, but I have a few sets of rims I might try it on. Monte 5 spokes? :lol:

Anyways, nice car man, white is by far my favorite color on them

monte 5 spokes would look good imho! Thanks guys for the compliments, this is my daily driver it's got 186k on it and still running strong! I just never modded any vehicles before... I tried on my first car I had in my life which was a 1989 Chevy Beretta GTU with the 2.8 which was pretty sweet... the only thing I did was cold air intake haha but yup!

Modding these cars isn't hard, just don't be afraid to break things! do your homework, get familiar with stuff, wrench away! I currently have xlaces on my monte, but now that I mentioned that, I think in the spring I'll do that, clean up the 4 best wheels (I have two sets :lol:) and paint them up, maybe polish the lip!

Thank you sir! I love her too! Her name is Marylin as in Monroe haha. I've always told people that shes wearing that famous white dress lol ANYWAY I will really look into magnaflow mufflers for sure! I like your Cutlass you got there too bud! Those lines do look real nice!

Thanks. Yeah my cutty is kept up pretty nice over the years. That is a good name for a car I think that's pretty classy actually.

A couple of people have used the maganflow glasspacks. Including myself and they give a nice sound to an engine I think is hard to make sound good.

I think I found that FFP one in the junkyard in a old lumina. They don't make them anymore, but they do come up for sale on the forums time to time. They are really easy to put in. Just take out the old one and bolt in the new one.

I'd recomdend getting a rear strut tower brace (RSTB) I believe someone on the board can still get brackets made up.