Check out the mileage on this GTP

AWeb80

Thats a hell of a car! That pic on the Bonneville flats looks awesome! His engine bay is one of the sharpest I've ever seen too. The contrast of the blue and the grey/chrome looks sweet.

I don't think this car was that reliable but still it seems to be in good shape and those engines run for a long time but, I know some things he probably had to replace: timing belt, oil pump drive shaft o-ring, alternator,etc.

That is simply amazing. Only in the South could a daily driven car last that long.

Before the rebuild, my car (93 Lumina 3.1) didn't look nearly as clean as that. It looked ... broken in. It had no rust and only surface scratches in the clear coat. The interior, while not ragged, was faded and the dash pad looked like it was still shrinking. 250k before the L67 went in. That's 250,000 East-Central Illinois miles. So it's not restricted to the southern states. It's restricted to how well maintained the car is.

I really love those B4U ground effect grand prix's! I'm looking at a '96 right now, but I'm not sure if I like the color? Its that dark orangish color. It has 104K on her and the place is asking $3995. What is a fair price for these cars?

Depending on the condition and options, a GTP of that year and milage in excellent condition (for the asking price) is about on. It's over priced by a few hundred if it's in good condition.

Since you know more about the details of the car, check out the Kelly Blue Book guide. http://www.kbb.com

It's a pretty good site to gauge a cars worth.

Depending on the condition and options, a GTP of that year and milage in excellent condition (for the asking price) is about on. It's over priced by a few hundred if it's in good condition.

Since you know more about the details of the car, check out the Kelly Blue Book guide. http://www.kbb.com

It's a pretty good site to gauge a cars worth.

Its not a GTP...its the SE with the 3100. Thats why I feel that its high, but the KBB is like $5400.