Brake Accumulator

dominicsilvestri

Hi--seems like guys are having trouble finding the ABS accumulator. I found one that the Pontiac dealer (well formerly Pontiac but still has a lot of techs from back in the day) put in for me and ABS light is now out and brakes are working properly. The part cost $250 including shipping. The guy's name is Ramon, he is in Dallas. His phone number is 214-579-7846

• 3 months later...

Love the name, GnatGoSplat... just ordered this accumulator pn #ACDelco 25528382 Pressure Accumulator, that you reference in your link. It's out stock but said it will ship in one to two months. Has this pn been confirmed to work with out TGPs? It looks like it's interchangeable with part number 88927271? Thanks.

It does seem to work just fine, but I'm not sure it lasts very long. Mine seems to be running every 2nd pedal press when I thought it was running every 3rd before. However, my car has been sitting which is hard on them so maybe that's the reason. It could also be that my pressure sensor is shutting off too soon, but I don't think I can test that without a pressure gauge.

Love the name, GnatGoSplat... just ordered this accumulator pn #ACDelco 25528382 Pressure Accumulator, that you reference in your link. It's out stock but said it will ship in one to two months. Has this pn been confirmed to work with out TGPs? It looks like it's interchangeable with part number 88927271? Thanks.

A month or two? Damn. Keep us updated on if you actually get it or if they cancel your order.