Will 1995 Cutlass interior door panels fit a 1994?

dkas

The interior door panels on my 1994 Cutlass Convertible are in really bad shape. I have been looking for a good set of used ones, but so far no luck. However, I did find a nice set of interior door panels from a 1995 Cutlass and I was wondering if they would fit my car? I want to make sure they fit near the dash ok and that the doors will close properly. I would likely have to buy the entire 1995, but could likely get enough parts off it to make it worth my while.

Any experience out there with 1995 interior door panels fitting on a 1994 would be appreciated.

Thanks

Donna K

Post from Crazy K:

"Door Panels

-1988 standard coupe door panels

-1991-1994 door panels are vert only, but can fabricated from standard 88-94 door panels by enlarging the openings for the door control switches, especially the front of the drivers side one. additionally there is a small bracket which attaches from the panel to the interior of the door, which must be replaced with the one from the original vert door panel.

NOTE: door panels vary in appearance, but are always vinyl coated in verts 91 and 92 thought to be the same, and differ in patterning from 93 and 94, which are thought to be the same.

-1995 door panels. *unconfirmed* probably interchange with 95-97 leather equipped coupes, except for the drivers switch plate may be a sedan one mounted in a coupe panel"

Also, the seatbelts would be an issue because they are not located in the doors on '95 models as they are on '90-'94's.

Edited by White92Cutlass