Hey Guys

ctracer

Hey guys I'm just registering here after looking at these forums for a while. I've had my 95 grand prix SE for about two years now and its been an awesome first car. I'm usually over on GPONA or in GrandPrixForums even though they have a pretty small early w-body community. But anyways! There's lots of helpful information and awesome cars on here, plus the people seem to know what they're talking about. I'll enjoy contributing my little bits of knowledge. Thanks for reading!!

Now, onto the pics.

105_0423.jpg

105_0319.jpg

105_0318.jpg

Thanks again! I plan on doing some mods in the near future. Since my car didnt come with the DIC stock im going to add it, and im going to add some hood louvers. Also going to tint the windows (thinking 20%) and maybe paint the grille silver to match my rims. i was also thinking HID's but im undecided on that. Going to do some intake/exhaust work if i cant find a good deal on a 3.4 DOHC. My plan is to swap to a 3.4 but if i cant find one in my area by summer ill probably just port my exhaust manifold and get a downpipe and run a 2.5 inch exhaust the whole way back.

HAHA very funny. No I knew about this site, I just never registered. So I have been creepin'.

Side note, does anybody know where I can find a gauge cluster overlay? I am in love with the way they look. I've checked ebay already, but just wondering if anybody knows some other sites?

HAHA very funny. No I knew about this site, I just never registered. So I have been creepin'.

Side note, does anybody know where I can find a gauge cluster overlay? I am in love with the way they look. I've checked ebay already, but just wondering if anybody knows some other sites?

You mean like one of those glow gauge overlays? I just got one on Ebay. There's also a company that makes white vinyl overlays for the Cutlass gauges, but I didn't like how they looked on my cluster, they bubbled pretty badly and don't let much light through.

You mean like one of those glow gauge overlays? I just got one on Ebay. There's also a company that makes white vinyl overlays for the Cutlass gauges, but I didn't like how they looked on my cluster, they bubbled pretty badly and don't let much light through.

thanks for the info. ill just check ebay/amazon and maybe soemthing will pop up.

@Phantom. this really isnt a bad car at all, but if you want something really sporty get a RWD!! lol

• 1 year later...

UPDATE:

well damn guys. ive been slacking. ive done some things to the prix, i went the plastidip route.......

on to a photoshoot tomorrow. but in the meantime, heres a teaser...

IMG_0449_zpsbb5fe784.jpg

yeah, i did this...

IMG_0420_zps827b65e8.jpg

IMG_0422_zpsd9d2bcda.jpg

NICE. Did you end up moddin the 3100 at all or is it still stock. Have you scrapped the LQ1 idea? They are a pain to work on.

Chad

yeah i said screw modding the 3100. i havent completely scrapped the LQ1 idea, if the 3100 ever dies on me then i will get an LQ1 swapped in there instead.

im done with modding the prix as well until i get another car. and even that depends on what i get, hopefully soon i will be picking up a sweet thirdgen camaro so then i wont mod the prix. if that fails, maybe ill get a honderp and throw in an l67 into the prix. lol so many options...

L67 l67 l67 :)

yeah i said screw modding the 3100. i havent completely scrapped the LQ1 idea, if the 3100 ever dies on me then i will get an LQ1 swapped in there instead.

im done with modding the prix as well until i get another car. and even that depends on what i get, hopefully soon i will be picking up a sweet thirdgen camaro so then i wont mod the prix. if that fails, maybe ill get a honderp and throw in an l67 into the prix. lol so many options...