Just Joined!

jerseyharold

I live in New Jersey and my W-body is a Jasper Green 1998 Lumina with about 144,000 miles. We've had the car since 2002 and it has served us well. I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Harold

I live in New Jersey and my W-body is a Jasper Green 1998 Lumina with about 144,000 miles. We've had the car since 2002 and it has served us well. I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Harold

Welcome Harold! You have to post some pictures, or you're going to get hounded. Like this:

:showpics:

:D

I'm in Freehold, in Monmouth County near the Jersey shore. I'm posting my most recent picture of the car. I finally found another Jasper Green door to replace the smashed one. It took a while because crank-window cars like mine are pretty rare.

post-6972-143689087467_thumb.jpg

I personally feel electric windows should be standard on a 4 door. on a 2 door, it doesn't bother me as much. Both my Monte Carlo and my Saturn Ion had electric windows standard though.

Neat looking Lumina. Hope you get bitten by the modding bug!