almost makes me wanna get trade the gp..

H.P.Productions

my dad got a call at his auto shop a couple days ago asking him if he would take 2 car off a guys hands a 85 Riviera and a 87 caddy fleetwood coupe....

nothin speacial bout the buike but the caddy.......its missing a few easy to finde trim peces and needs, paint, battery, carb,tune up, etc. but................its got a 6.0 liter v8 under the hood!!!!! and the interior is like new with the exeption of a wear spot in the drivers seat and a few tastefull custom upgrades.........in a heart beat I would sell my GP to the money to fx this up ............but my dads keepin it to add to his collection thn he will be 9 cars strong

Hmm... I looked this up (I wanted to see what they looked like) and according to every site I've been to, the '87 Fleetwood was never optioned as a coupe. Only a sedan. Stock engine would've been the caddy 4.1L V8 as well, so that's definately a custom engine. What's the CID on a 6.0L anyway?

My bad its a 86 but its Coupe devile Fleetwood.....it looks like big body 4 doors from the same year....

and not all the 80's caddies came with the 4100 V8, I've seen em stock with chevy 350's, the caddy 4-6-8 engine(has selonoids in theheads that disable certain cylinders tosave gas), and some more engines like the 4.1 liter v6(short star)

but the under the hood it says 427 (my idot brother told me that that was a 6.0)......but now that I finde out its a 7.9 I realy want the shit

the car is pretty heavyI gotta check but I think its around the same weighte as a 96 impala(Im not sure on that one tho)

A 1986 Fleetwood had a 307ci (5.0L) V8.

472 is actually 7.7L, and it's not the biggest. 72-76 (I think) Eldorados got 500cid engines (stroked 472's) which is 8.4L. I think all the big Caddies 74-76 had the 500cid engine as well.

First year for the 472 was 1968. It was first used in the FWD Eldorado and that car could do 0-60 in 8.9s which is not bad for a car of that size (faster than most gen 1 W-bodies).

After the 500 was the 425, basically the same as the 472/500 but smaller bore.