kms15958

Pictures are a must! Welcome to the forum

I will update pictures as soon as I can. the car needs work..I've let it sit too long, not even sure if it runs right now.. and thanks for the welcome.

I will update pictures as soon as I can. the car needs work..I've let it sit too long, not even sure if it runs right now.. and thanks for the welcome.

Welcome! I must x3 on the pictures!! :D Hope the car doesn't give you too much trouble from sitting..

Welcome! I must x3 on the pictures!! :D Hope the car doesn't give you too much trouble from sitting..

well when I parked it I was so frustrated with the car. I had many local guys work on the car and it was giving everyone trouble, and it was eating timing belts. Im actually trying to get rid of it, no time for it anymore :( and noone seems to know much about it.

well when I parked it I was so frustrated with the car. I had many local guys work on the car and it was giving everyone trouble, and it was eating timing belts. Im actually trying to get rid of it, no time for it anymore :( and noone seems to know much about it.

Do you know if everything was replaced when they did the timing belts (tensioners, actuator? (I think thats what its called)) or did they just slap a new belt in?

Welcome to the site... you are only a few hours from me, I'm from the Pittsburgh area.

I can give you a hand with it if you want I've done my fair share of LQ1 timing belts now. Alternatively if you just wanna sell it PM me....

Do you know if everything was replaced when they did the timing belts (tensioners, actuator? (I think thats what its called)) or did they just slap a new belt in?

Im not sure, I would have to ask them. I think it may have just been the belt though..

Welcome to the site... you are only a few hours from me, I'm from the Pittsburgh area.

I can give you a hand with it if you want I've done my fair share of LQ1 timing belts now. Alternatively if you just wanna sell it PM me....

thanks for the welcome. I PM'ed you...