89 international

Hi all. My name is Richard. I have an 89 cutlass supreme intl. My mother gave it to me. It has 152k miles. Recently had a run in with a deer. Question. Do body parts from later years fit on this? Thank you.post-6844-143689083066_thumb.jpg

Welcome! Yet another new michigan member! Where at in Mi? And yes, the doors all the way up to 97 will fit, but the door panels are different, so up to 94 is easiest. Last time I was out, there was a yard here in Flint that had two earlier cutlasses that had your interior, only in gray, and I think they had the doors and all, but I'm not sure the condition and whatnot

Also, I'd have to say that the early internationals like that are my favorite of the cutlasses :thumbsup:

I'm in Jackson. How about the fenders? I found a 94 that has a perfect door and fender. But was'nt sure the fender would work with the different bumper and lights.

Welcome! Lots of new MI members lately. I love these Internationals.

Good luck on finding the parts you need to get it fixed. I know doors up to 97 work, but I'm unsure of the fenders.

1992 was the first year for the new body cladding.