Whats it worth?

Ccole

I have a 1995 Cutlass Converitble, Red with White top and white interior, it has 69k miles on it and all the orginal paint (one owner). I purchased the car from a 92 year old lady who drove it as her second car on nice days. It has always been garage kept. Everything works on the car and needs no repairs. It has a few dings, but over all the car is in great shape. Unfortunately I need to sell this car, and was trying to find some information on the value of car. I could post some pictures of it, if that would help.

Thanks in advanace for the help.

Chris

Yes, it would help to post pictures.

Where has the car spent it's life? Is there rust on the underside?

What's the condition of the interior...particularly the drivers seat?

I love low-mileage-little-old-lady-car threads. They're always beautiful and well kept. :dance:

Seriously...nice grab on this vert. LOVE the interior! What kinda coin did you drop for this beauty? I'm sure you're asking this question to see what kind of deal you got on the car...I have a feeling it was epic :D

If it were mine, I'd ask $3,500-$4,500.

What's the VIN number??

The gray area would be what options it has. :thumbsup:

I have had the car for 3 years and have enjoyed it for all of about 1500 miles. I just have no room to store it. And have not drove it as much as my other cars. I will ask $4500 for it and see where it takes me. Thanks for you help.

Searching the internet (autotrader.com and cars.com) gets you prices from $3500 up to nearly $9000, some with even more miles, So your guess is as good as any. :think::think::think::think:

:dance:I have a 93 vert with 79,600 miles and am asking $5500 firm. :dance:

• 1 month later...
I'd say to the right person you could pull 6-8k. That might be high, but I have seen some in good shape going for about that

That's insane. You can buy a 2008 HHR with the same mileage for that price.

Sent from my HTC Awesome using Tapatalk

I'd say to the right person you could pull 6-8k. That might be high, but I have seen some in good shape going for about that

It is going to be sold at a highly advertised auction with plenty of bidders so it should bring that.

Considering its a relatively low mile 95, white interior, 3.4L, very desirable colour combo vert, I see no issues with you pulling down at least $6k.

• 2 weeks later...