Swapped the steering wheel

zipper

Just an FYI, Zip. I wasn't trying to bust your chops or anything.

I think it looks good! Just don't crash :lol:

Lol, it's all good man, I didn't take any of the concerns personally. Also, I will try not to crash :D

urbex, good point for sure. Hopefully that never happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Demented Monte. I really like 3 spoke steering wheels and I had a couple in mind, but when I stumbled upon this wheel at a pick-and-pull, I jumped on it, especially for $10. A different steering wheel that looks similar but is different then the Cavi wheel would be a first gen Lumina's steering wheel. If you want to experiment, take a look at a bunch of GM/Chevy steering wheels and try something that you like. It's not for everyone, which is obvious from some members who have posted in this thread, but that's okay :)

Well everyone's opinion is their own but i like it bro. And lightening the weight of the wheel is definitely a plus the stock monte carlo ones just feel so damn heavy and clumsy.

• 9 years later...

Need to notify/ check with with your insurance..

I'm replacing my ugly '96 Regal wheel with a non-airbag wheel.. It's legal to do in NV, and fine with my Insurance <State Farm>.

They can deny coverage if you're getting a discount for an airbag.  

It's my daily driver, and I could care less about the airbag, drove without them for decades.. Have friends  that were injured by them, one who's bag deployed hitting a pothole..

Edited by VegasDude