What would you guys think she's worth?

grandprix104

I'm contemplating getting a newer car. Not sure yet, and I'd have to find the PERFECT car to replace it.

What do you think mine's worth? I was thinking of asking $3300 for her.

Heres whats wrong:

- 127K miles

- Slight restriction in exaust

- Cracked windshield (insurance will repair it)

- Torn front bumper and crinkled surrounding paint. (easy and cheap fix - for bodywork)

- Less than perfect paint. But still looks really sharp. No fading or clear-coat pealing.

- carpet kindof dirty and drivers seat padding a little worn but still nice looking.

Heres what has been fixed/replaced:

- Rebuilt tranny at 100K

- 2 Motor Mounts (other one was new looking)

- Dogbones

- signal switch

Whats great about it:

- Shifts and runs beautifully

- Really sharp looking despite paint imperfections

- interior is in great condition with minor imperfections

So what ya guys think? Anybody want to buy it? :D

its sad but true

I'd like to fix this one up but its costing me soo much id rather the money be going towards something new...

Who knows

Im looking at a couple MonteCarlos :) I could easily afford $200/mo payments for 5 yrs. Thats abut what i pay for this one.

$3300 would be a good price to advertise it, but around here (Portland, Oregon) if it were mine I would take the first $2500 cash offer.

Everybody wants new, and if they can't afford new they want it for free.

copy cat! :evil:

j/k. i guess some people don't understand the features that some of the new cars come with these days. it takes too much time and money to repair an old car, opposed to just buying a new one.

New doesnt mean it wont brake and wont give any problems. I bought a 02 Mustang GT last year with 0 miles on it, next day with 207miles car died on me and didnt see it for a week till dealer found that the computer went bad, later radio, both windows were fixed twice and before i traded it in it needed new brakes at 18k miles. and now i got 02 Aurora 4.0 with 45k miles and i think i be happier and am happier then with Mustang, and if my Mustang had 45k miles it would fall apart. KEEP YOUR OLD CARS or get OLDSMOBILE or other GM product/