Power Seat Conversion help

Broan

Ok, i'm installing some leather seats into my 92 LE Sedan. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2435615409&category=33701 are them if anyone's curious. Yes, they cleaned up perfectly. Yes, they are coupe seats so the rear bench fit funny, but I got it in there with minimal gap, and it looks fine. I'll be filling in gaps with foam so it looks a little cleaner. I also have to pull some seatbelt releases so they're longer. Anyway, I got the passenger in fine too but i'm running into trouble with the driver's. It had the 60/40 bench in there before so there's no harness, and I can't find anything on where to wire into for power. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I won't be of any help.. but I just wanted to ask if you could take some pics of that rear seat. I'm in search of leather for my 4-door. All I've found so far are coupe seats.. not sure how the rear would look.. but now that you've accomplished it, I'd love to see how it turned out.