SOME ONE HIT MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRANDFURY

:evil: I got out of work tonight and saw that some ass hole had ran into my car on the drivers side the whole bottom of the door is bent in and the suport frame behind the door is bent to shit........no paint marks and nobody saw anything :evil: And my deductable is like 500 bucks so it's not even worth putting through insurance......F&@%*&^%$#@%!!! My car had a perfect body no dents dings or anything ( a bit of rust in front of the passanger door) not even a scratch......now the drivers side is fucked :x What kind of ass hole hits someones car that they work with and don't even have the curtisy to say anything......I checked and it only costs $65 Canadian for a new power door from the junkers but WTF why should I have to pay for it.....if the world wasn't filled with such idiots it would be alot better......I wouldn't have called the cops I would have said I'll go to the junkers and get one and you can pay for it and pay to get it painted would have been maybe 100 bucks but no........they gotta be a fagg.....they better hope that I don't find out who it is 'cause they didn't say anything in the first place so now it's ASS KICKIN' TYME :twisted:

I know how that is man

One evening i left wal-mart only to find some asshole had done a fine number on my bumper. Its now torn and looks like shit :( I hate people like that.

Yup. Got a door into the passenger side of my car. Not a single ding in my car either, now I have a lovely mark on the side.

Assholes!! I say if you don't have the common knowledge to at least leave a note if/when you hit a car, you shouldn't be allowed to drive!!

:evil: I got out of work tonight and saw that some ass hole had ran into my car on the drivers side the whole bottom of the door is bent in and the suport frame behind the door is bent to shit........no paint marks and nobody saw anything :evil: And my deductable is like 500 bucks so it's not even worth putting through insurance......F&@%*&^%$#@%!!! My car had a perfect body no dents dings or anything ( a bit of rust in front of the passanger door) not even a scratch......now the drivers side is fucked :x What kind of ass hole hits someones car that they work with and don't even have the curtisy to say anything......I checked and it only costs $65 Canadian for a new power door from the junkers but WTF why should I have to pay for it.....if the world wasn't filled with such idiots it would be alot better......I wouldn't have called the cops I would have said I'll go to the junkers and get one and you can pay for it and pay to get it painted would have been maybe 100 bucks but no........they gotta be a fagg.....they better hope that I don't find out who it is 'cause they didn't say anything in the first place so now it's ASS KICKIN' TYME :twisted:

when and if you find them give me a call !!!!

Yea some asshole hit the front of my car at school. NO scratches or dents just a big pink paint mark. I think it was from the red car next to me, or my dad. His truck is raspberry, or better known as purple with pink grey and some other stupid color designs in it. It rubbed off but still sucks.

sample3.m.jpg

^^^had to make you guys look again :shock: ^^^

anyways, that does suck. whenever i park my car at work, i not only park it in sight, but i also keep my eyes glued, until a girl walks by, then they change their fixation for a minute or 2......

sample3.m.jpg

anyways, that does suck. whenever i park my car at work, i not only park it in sight, but i also keep my eyes glued, until a girl walks by, then they change their fixation for a minute or 2......

Like that picture drew me away from what you were saying. Im sorry, what was that?

John

sample3.m.jpg

Damn...that girl is F-I-N-E!!! Wonder if she drives a W? :twisted:

she drives a Holden Lumina, Her and i were rock climbing instructors at a summer camp about 2 years ago, oh yea she's from Australia!!! We have kept in TOUCH, and either iam going over to see her or he is coming over here in the spring, If there is a semi-central W-body meet i might be able to bring her!!! that's if you guys want me to?????

some asshole did the old door into my door routine at school the other day on the 93 prix, I always look at my car upon leaving anywhere lately and noticed another f**king door ding in the driver's side door :oops: ...now I have a total of four door dings and no other dents in the car...this leads me to do one thing, drive the 63 GMC to school, if they can dent it, good luck, their door will most likely be messed up from my tank of a truck. My truck doesn't have anything but door dings in it also, very nice body with a little surface rust on the water channels on the roof and under the chrome side molding.