New owner in MI.

BrianK82

Hello everyone! My name is Brian and I just purchased a used 94' CS Vert. from a collector in Stanton,MI. The car is immaculately clean and all original, completely rust free. It's bright red, graphite interior, and a white top. It has all the toys except for the HUD. It has 112,000 well cared for miles. I've always enjoyed the handsome looks of the car and I find it is a joy to drive. Looking forward to many miles of top down motoring!!

Seems that most of any GM fourm has its majority of members in Michigan. (probably due to the high number of GM's sold in MI) Surprised we don't have more MI meets! But anywho, I'm located like 10 mins from Flint. Can't wait to see the pics!:thumbsup:

Seems that most of any GM fourm has its majority of members in Michigan. (probably due to the high number of GM's sold in MI) Surprised we don't have more MI meets! But anywho, I'm located like 10 mins from Flint. Can't wait to see the pics!:thumbsup:

We used to, but most of the Michigan members who were active an actually came to the meets moved on to bigger & better.....

Eric and I were just talking about having one soon, just something like say a Saturday cookout/hangout/etc. I should see if there's a park nearby

I'd consider hosting one at my house as long as there are a few ground rules.

The ones we used to have at Kensington were always pretty decent.

EDIT: If someone host's one at Kensington, or something similar, and I actually have the day free, I'll make the drive up. As long as we go to a bar afterwards.

Edited by slick

Welcome, and yet another request for pics. Finding these cars in well cared for condition can be quite tough. Especially in these further north areas where some people think driving a convertible in the winter is a pretty good idea.

Not in Michigan myself, but only a few hours and a border away.