+ and - leads of front and rear speakers of 93 Z34

Laveen Z34

Almost done with just the basic sound for my Z34, thanks largely to one of our members that provided me with an OEM radio. Anyway, all the stock speakers were pretty much gone - torn and extra crispy. I took 'em all out and wondering which color is the (-) and which is (+):think:. They were quick connect plastics and looking at the old speakers didn't help as it was not indicated anywhere on any of the speakers. So, just a little help if you all have some time to spare. Thanks a lot!:thumbsup:

You can find the colors on the12volt.com. That's where I always look for when I'm doing audio on a car. Or if you have a Chilton's or Hayne's it will be in the wiring diagrams. IIRC the darker color is usually positive (don't quote me; I know if you have light blue/dk blue dark is positive, same with green, I forget the other two on my car. Yours very well may be different.)

You can find the colors on the12volt.com. That's where I always look for when I'm doing audio on a car. Or if you have a Chilton's or Hayne's it will be in the wiring diagrams. IIRC the darker color is usually positive (don't quote me; I know if you have light blue/dk blue dark is positive, same with green, I forget the other two on my car. Yours very well may be different.)

You're right and thanks for the resouce page.