HELP! 95 grand prix B4U fender trim clips

iroc2

so after i had my ball joint break, my wheel moved back in just the right direction to hit my fender trim. well, that ended up taking out all 6 of the clips that hold it on.

so now i need clips and i stopped by my local chevy dealer and me and the parts guy couldnt find it. does anyone have a part # or know where i can get some from?

these are the clips that when you take off the fender flare trim (or whatever you want to call it..) that break every time.

Yes. I wrecked the car in January and needed to pick up a bunch of these to rebuild it. If you look in the stickies of the general section of this website, you will find this part number for the fender flare clips. My Chevy dealer didn't have them in stock but was able to get then in in 2 days.

ok i just wanted to be sure, because the clip that was pictured in the computer looked like the clips that hold the bumper covers to the fender, and then i googled the part number and it came up with the same metal clip. a caddy dealer nearby has like 3 (i need at least 6) but im too lazy to drive to there and see if its the right thing before i get some, because my works tax number is at the chevy dealer (then i can get them at dealer cost instead of list) and i doubt the caddy dealer does.