Sunroofdoctor.com $25 off

carkhz316

Hey all, after breaking the slides in my sunroof on my 98 Z, I got tired off having a dead sunroof. I finally caved and called the place ^^^^^ just wondering if I could jew 'em down in price and not being serious about throwing down $100++++ for the little chunks of metal. Well, the guy I spoke to was very nice and informative and told me that all phone orders this month are $25 bucks off. So, instead of $150 for our Monte/ Lumina sunroof slides, they're only $125 + shipping. So, I caved and bought a pair; just got em this week and installed them yesterday. Bonus is that they include a motor/ cable bracket as these warp and lose their grip on the cables (mine that I replaced was distorted badly). They also include detailed instructions, and all materials to get the job done (tube of silicone for gluing the rear drip-caps back on, rivets, etc.) Oh, and the actual slide pieces are worth it. Solid piece of milled aluminum. Very precise machining. I had no fitment issues.

Sorry for the story. $25 bucks off!!!!

Edit: Dammit, I should have taken pics and done a tutorial.