somewhat quick, DIY alignment?

Psych0matt

Just doing some reading after searching for alignment. Have '00 Intrigue, rear suspension got rusted up pretty bad and I had to replace one bent lateral arm so I bought the whole shootin' match at salvage and replaced everything! It was actually reasonably close as-is, which was pretty incredible, but took to Firestone and they are telling me that the camber is off and it needs a camber kit. Said it was .5 degree or 1 degree off,, is this enough to worry about.

Just doing some reading after searching for alignment. Have '00 Intrigue, rear suspension got rusted up pretty bad and I had to replace one bent lateral arm so I bought the whole shootin' match at salvage and replaced everything! It was actually reasonably close as-is, which was pretty incredible, but took to Firestone and they are telling me that the camber is off and it needs a camber kit. Said it was .5 degree or 1 degree off,, is this enough to worry about.

Anything over .5 degrees camber is considered tire wearing. However negative camber is good for handling.

I wouldnt worry aboot it, just keep your tires rotated every 6000 miles and you'll be fine.