Hi New guy from PA

Keytonic

Hey everyone ThatOlds told me over in Alermod I should come here and join since I just bought a '04 GP GT2 :) Hope to find good info and to contribute what I can. Here's a couple pics of my car haven't had a good day to wash yet though because of this cruddy weather.

post-6046-14368906293_thumb.jpg

post-6046-143689062924_thumb.jpg

Where at in PA?? Quite a few members from the Pittsburgh area, some in Philly and a few in the State College area. I'm more North in Elk County.

Car looks good!

I'm up in the northeast corner small town called Towanda about 2 hours north of State Coolege, 3 1/2 from Philly and about 5 1/2 from Pitt.

I'm up in the northeast corner small town called Towanda about 2 hours north of State Coolege, 3 1/2 from Philly and about 5 1/2 from Pitt.

There's this guy from the keystone state . . . .

I see you're from PA... you must know Nunzi...right? :lol: Haha anyways....welcome. Nice looking GP. Looks like the GP population is growing to healthy numbers!!

Tons of gas drilling we are in the epicenter of it and I hate it lol and all the gas guys that come here are mostly arrogant pricks that think they can throw money around to get whatever so they've earned the title of "Gasholes" lol