• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KR1ST1N

• AL

• Breakdown

• Psych0matt

I actually kinda like the pink :dunno: Not like something I'd do to my car, but for a girl it's pretty tasteful I think. At least it looks like you take care of your car and are proud of it, not just "Hey I bought some spray paint at wal mart hyuck!"

THIS!!!

I had a look and thought basically the same thing. The paint looks like it wasn't just BS'd on to the car and someone actually spent some time with it. It's not THAT bad of a color, some of the best things in life are pink. :thumbsup:

Welcome!

If you get any criticism for the pink, don't take it personally. This forum is 99% dudes, some with too much testosterone to appreciate anything not manly. :lol:

I think pink looks great for a girl, and if a guy is smart, he'll see that as a sign that this is a girl who takes an interest in her ride. :thumbsup:

Okay so as far as what I posted on the other forum was aimed directly as you guys, I had joined about 2 or 3 other forums around the same time.

Hey, it doesn't matter. Some of the guys here can be complete dill weeds, and I really hope you don't lump the good guys with the hateful ones.

Personally, I wouldn't drive a car with pink accents. But then again, I doubt you would drive a teal green first gen sedan with a different color door :D

Welcome back, and I really do hope you stay. If you ever have problems and need advice, there's no better place. :cheers:

Okay so as far as what I posted on the other forum was aimed directly as you guys, I had joined about 2 or 3 other forums around the same time.

For what it's worth, I couldn't care, it's simplistic to think about something so petty - as far as I'm concerned it's irrelevant, and I'd rather pretend this didn't happen.

If you want to be here, there's an amazing group of people here. If you dig around the events section my wonderful car died 6 hours from home and everyone came together to first diagnose (whcih took a while) and then fix my car. These guys are all my brothers, if you want in, as far as I'm concerned the door's open. Just keep in mind that brothers and sisters fight a little.

I plan on staying, I even contacted a Mod and had him deactivate my old account. I just don't know if I am welcome now but we will see how it goes from here

Head over there and experience it... An experience is definitely what it is... I think the clubL67 term is becoming more and more true

As much of a shitty site that has become...it IS a site primarily for 2nd Gens :lol: :dunno:

Thats true... But I get my second gen questions answered here quicker and more accurately than over there... But the classified are something that no other site can compete with

Thats true... But I get my second gen questions answered here quicker and more accurately than over there... But the classified are something that no other site can compete with

Yeah that's true. The classifieds always have good stuff. I always come across them too late though :mad:

It looks great! Nice work. I think the pink calipers look great against the chrome rims and silver paint. :thumbsup:

Interior pics?

Geez...none of you would like my HHR forum. A bunch of fuddy duds... ha ha. It's more of an older crowd, so no swearing or anything allowed!

That's like the other forums I am on, pro-touring.com and h-body.org (vega's monza's etc) lots of older guys, none of the immaturity, its great!

Welcome back Kristen! I have you on Facebook still too