I'm not sure what I am getting myself into!

sccoachmike

I am looking to buy a 1995 Cutlass Supreme Convertible. The one I am looking at will need work. Looks like the electrical and mechanical and motor are solid, but the body is banged up. Are body parts available? Rear lights, side panels, trunk lid, etc?

Welcome! I miss mine every day, but I will get another someday. Most of the body panes are the same as the coupes, with the obvious exception of the ones that are cut for the top :lol: lights, deck lid, etc are all identical.

Welcome to the show. Any major rust issues with the car? You don't have to settle for one that is all banged up unless it's just really cheap. There are plenty of nice verts still out there that can be had for a good price.

What are the interior/exterior/top colors of the car you're looking at?

I am looking to buy a 1995 Cutlass Supreme Convertible. The one I am looking at will need work. Looks like the electrical and mechanical and motor are solid, but the body is banged up. Are body parts available? Rear lights, side panels, trunk lid, etc?

I saw the title to the thread and thought you were more worried about the group here, not your car.

Well I have good news and bad news for yah! I'll share it later . . .

. . . the punch bowl is over in the last section - go over there and have a drink.