Old DIC in new GP?

supreme_style21

Will it work? I've got a DIC out of an '89-90 GP.. not quite sure. Heh.. I thought possibly it would wire up SOMEWHAT to the harness I have in my '94. I doubt it's going to work, but its worth a shot. I gotta run to the yard again and pick up the harness for the older one. :?

Ya know, that storage spot on the 95 we just did held an lcd just fine, should work for the DIC with a custom bezel(easy to do). Good luck, and I want som epics when done!!

Excellent!

Dave.. I was printing off all kinds of wiring diagrams from your website earlier this afternoon. I wouldn't have been able to do it without your expertise!!

So well I hooked it all up. The only things that don't work right now are the obvious fuel economy, and the vehicle service data. The 'average speed' works.. I think... its REALLY slow at guessing my average speed.

So now my question is how to get the fuel information to come thru?

I 'borrowed' the DIC from the yard today when I was trying to find seats for my car. Then I realized I would need the harness, so I went back to get that. Ended up paying 30 bucks for the damn harness.

I yet have no clue as to where to mount this. I don't have a console. Its just floating around on my dash as of now.