Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Indy Pace Car Replica

ThatOlds

• 3 months later...

This is rdw0483. I currently own a 1988 Olds Cutlass Indy Pace Car Convertible. It has 782 miles on it. The last six of the VIN is 312592. If anyone has any additional information on any of these vehicles still in existence, I would appreciate their contact info. Thanks for the help.

This is rdw0483. I currently own a 1988 Olds Cutlass Indy Pace Car Convertible. It has 782 miles on it. The last six of the VIN is 312592. If anyone has any additional information on any of these vehicles still in existence, I would appreciate their contact info. Thanks for the help.

POST PICS! :biggrin:

• 3 months later...

You got the car from Jay Weidner in McKinney TX 75070. (If it came with the car) I want a copy of the video from the 1988 Indy 500 Parade lap with all the Supremes coming on the race track please? I know a lot about your Pace Car. You should have got the list from Jay for the VIN#, I have it if you didn't get that info.

Jimenez Family

360-674-7036

You are correct. I don't remember seeing a copy of the video with all of the information Jay sent to me with the car. I will look again to verify this. I did receive a lot of info. from Jay regarding the race and the week of events leading up to the race.

Rod Wallace

618-268-4446 ext. 203

618-841-6324 cell

Hello Rod, Nice to meet you! I love your car and have been watching her for years! I've got some 1988 Indy 500 items, like passes and tickets and stuff if you ever need any for a show, just let me know. I gave away stuff including a Cutlass Supreme Pace Car key fob to another Family of a 2 convertible in Wisconsin, sorry I don't have an extra one now for you bud...

I contacted Jay recently and asked him to forward my contact info to you, but he pleasantly replied you'ld like to remain annonomys.

I'll give you a call soon & WELCOME to the CLUB!!! Ed 360-674-7036

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This VIN# is for Pace Car replica #229. Do you have newer pictures of this car? I'd love to see them! And I was wrong about the video, it's a CD or DVD, it's in the photos of the car when it was for sale.

Edited by 1988PhantomFE3