I got another cutlass this week.

89oldscutlass

Well I bought another cutlass this week its another 89 International. The car has been abused judging by the interior and exterior for that matter. The reason I got it was because its a factory 5 speed car. It has a 2.8 in it and is in need of repair. I figure the 5 speed Ints will be collectable one day so im planning on restoring it back to its stock condition. I have noticed since I bought my first wbody cutlass that there doesnt seem to be that many 5 speed cars ive only seen one other 5 speed cutlass and it had the quad 4 in it. Im hoping to have pics of it on here next week. :D

Sounds familiar...

212886_11.jpg

This is my '89 CS Int. Series 5 speed when I got it for $100. Ran great, just missing some body parts, I saved it from being parted out. I think they'll be worth something too, it's not often you see an optioned out car without an automatic trans.

Can't wait to see the score, what did you get it for?

I got mine for $400 and they started parting out mine too. I was lucky the only thing that was gone was the door handles luggage rack and wheels. Im hoping I wont have to spend much to get a hold of some International wheels.