Looking for A Pillar Window and Door Seal - Anyone Know Who Sells Them?

cliffcostello

Well, it was bound to happen ... I had my 95 Cutlass Convertible out in the rain today and my drivers side window/door A Pillar seal is cracked and now leaking badly. Has anyone out there been able to find anyplace that sells new seals for this application? As with anything related to rubber or the convertible top with this car, has become a nightmare to find. Hopefully there are enough of these cars out there that someone is making replacements for these. I would expect finding NOS is nearly impossible. Any help is appreciated.

Ah, once again this confirms what I suspected ... and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about buying this car years ago. I keep debating whether it will ever truly become a collectible and if anyone will ever decide to make replacement parts or not. I will try to keep limping along with it .... and fixing things as I can. But I know that if I let this one go, like I did with my 1968 Firebird, I will kick myself for doing it. So ... since its still a good looker ... and still fun to drive, and really doesn't cost me much ... I'll keep her. But it sure is frustrating!! Thx.

every now and then you if look through the yards long enough you will get lucky and find a gem in there but your gonna want to take as much as you can, parts may not even be better than the parts you already have but it is good to have spares

I bought a 47,000 mile car that was like new and was always garage kept and these seals were still trashed. I was hoping somebody had come up with a way to substitute seals from some other car but I guess not?