Purple Chevrolet Lumina

gorybella4

purple montes are all over. not often you see a lumina in that color.

*gets the convo back on track and throws the leg humper a Pillsbury doughboy to chase* ANYWAYS! I've never seen a purple Monte either. Purple is such an awesome color, that it should have been more readily available. Kinda like this one really gorgeous, metallic blue color that my mom once saw on a Buick Regal 3800. I don't even like blue and I thought it was a gorgeous color. Tom thinks it was Medium Adriatic Blue, but I'm not sure.

I... CAN'T... HELP... MY... SELF.... QUICK GIVE HER A ROLLED UP NEWSPAPER!!!!!!

PURPLE CAR = COOL

*grabs newspaper and whacks* There, be happy. :P :bonk:

av-4720.jpg

I can't find a better picture, but there's the rare purple/brownish chameleon paint too that's on 5th gen Montes

Ooohhh...now THAT is nice too! It's pretty, yet subtle enough to not scream "I'm PURPLE!! HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :frogsiren:

av-4720.jpg

I can't find a better picture, but there's the rare purple/brownish chameleon paint too that's on 5th gen Montes

That is called Medium Auburn Metallic, if I remember correctly.

av-4720.jpg

Am i seeing things or are those rear window louvers? wtf?

I was hoping that you'd say that you have one, then we could put it into compnine and find out just how rare they are!

That would be nice. I'd try and get the one in Medina, NY if I could. :/

I live about 30 minutes south of Medina :lol:

Yes she put louvers on :lol:

where can i find those louvers???

and i looked through your pics of your 96 monte, i like what youve done, and i think im going to do alot of what you did.

I was hoping that you'd say that you have one, then we could put it into compnine and find out just how rare they are!

That would be nice. I'd try and get the one in Medina, NY if I could. :/

I live about 30 minutes south of Medina :lol:

Maybe you'd be interested in checking the purple Lumina out for yourself then. :) Then you could have the Grimace-mobile.

• 13 years later...
On 3/10/2010 at 8:45 PM, gorybella4 said:

I recently found out from my friend Tom (Z34teen on here, I think, I'm not sure, just hit my head, but that's a whole other story) that the 1997/1998 Chevy Lumina was offered in this really fun, grapey purple color that I really like. Sadly, it seems to be pretty rare, seeing as how the only ones I've seen for sale online are in Maine and Medina, NY (sadly, not that part of NY that's close to me, but c'est la vie). So, I was curious to see if anyone on here owned a purple beluga whale (inside joke, I always call the Lumina a beluga whale, because I've had 2 friends that have owned Luminas, and they are heavy duty, yet very snuggly when you're in the passenger's seat, which to me gives them a giant mammalian type feel, but that's just me and I'm weird. :lol:)

I have one actually. 1998 Lumina 55,000 miles