Purple Chevrolet Lumina

gorybella4

I recently found out from my friend Tom (Z34teen on here, I think, I'm not sure, just hit my head, but that's a whole other story) that the 1997/1998 Chevy Lumina was offered in this really fun, grapey purple color that I really like. Sadly, it seems to be pretty rare, seeing as how the only ones I've seen for sale online are in Maine and Medina, NY (sadly, not that part of NY that's close to me, but c'est la vie). So, I was curious to see if anyone on here owned a purple beluga whale (inside joke, I always call the Lumina a beluga whale, because I've had 2 friends that have owned Luminas, and they are heavy duty, yet very snuggly when you're in the passenger's seat, which to me gives them a giant mammalian type feel, but that's just me and I'm weird. :lol:)

I was hoping that you'd say that you have one, then we could put it into compnine and find out just how rare they are!

That would be nice. I'd try and get the one in Medina, NY if I could. :/

The one my parent's looked at before we bought the green one had a gray interior. The deal fell through because they tried to lower the trade in on our 93 Lumina by $1500... so my dad walked from the deal.

A few months later, they bought the green one. I don't think I've seen more than 5 of that purple color since then..and that was July 1997 when these were new.

My old boss had a Monte Carlo in that color!

That was way back before I got into the w-body scene so I couldn't tell you anything else about the car... just that it was a Purple Monte Carlo...

Jamie

My old boss had a Monte Carlo in that color!

That was way back before I got into the w-body scene so I couldn't tell you anything else about the car... just that it was a Purple Monte Carlo...

Jamie

Sweeeeeeeeeeet.... :surprised:

hey excuse me

though you have a point

im fat and i love sheet cakes LMAO

I'm fat too, planetary assed, in fact, so I can say that for myself as well. ;) :3:

hey excuse me

though you have a point

im fat and i love sheet cakes LMAO

I'm fat too, planetary assed, in fact, so I can say that for myself as well. ;) :3:

hot.

pics?