Blaze Performance STB

topless94style

So far i have only bought the rear bar. I got the heavy duty one for the rear painted black with minor scratches that aren't noticable unless u really look for them. I installed the bar the correct way, and dropped the top. It wouldnt go all the way down because of teh bar, it sat about 2inches too high so i couldnt see out of my rear view mirror. Did that stop me from going for a test drive? NOPE!

There is a real curvy road near by so thats where i went. The first turn, 10mph a 90* turn, i took at 35mph tires squeeling a good deal, but alot less than when i took that turn without the bar. Next curve, 25mph, i took at 50mph with some squeeling but i definitaly no i couldnt do that before it handles very nicely. Next set, the fun set because the curves go left, right left, with a sign posted at 35mph. I went 65 all the way through with no squeeling at all. Very much improved handling.

The problem with the top had to be solved though. So, i flipped the bar upside down, move the subs all the way to the back of the car and the top dropped right where it should go, out of sight and looking good.

I highly recomend a STB bar. I cant wait to see how my car handles with a front bar, rear swaybar and KYB shocks all around! :twisted: