tire questions

jake91

okay so im looking for new tires i would like to get a 235/55/16 but i cant find many. my budget is small. less than 100 a tire if i cant find any this size i will just go with fuzion zri 225/60/16. unless anyone knows of a better tire than the zri for less than 100 each

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jake91

• BXX

• xtremerevolution

• Jonpro03

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?width=235%2F&ratio=55&diameter=16&manufacturer=General&startIndex=0&search=true&pagelen=20&pagenum=1&pagemark=1&x=25&y=16

General Altimax HP, I've heard some good things about these tires. General is now owned by Continental which is a fine tire also more expensive. I know you said under $100/tire but these are $108

well i strayed away from the fuzions the guy at the tire shop told me that the zri out here dr rot after 20k out here so he talked me into a set of falkens they are real nice and he cut me a good deal for only 400 mounted and balanced

though i probably will because i read a bunch of good/decent reveiws on them. i drive a stock cutlass not a autocross car, they will only be on the car for a little over a year, and they are only $400

I am running Falken ZE 912's on the Z34 and have had no problems with them at all, i like them more then the Pirelli's P-Zero's i had on it. Lots of grip, won't break free on hard turns and are half decent in the rain. I run 235/50/17 .

Ugh... I hated my Falken 512's.

why? no one will give me an answer

Loud, didn't grip worth a damn, horrible in anything wet, wear was insane (2 summers and I needed replacements!).

well i went ahead and ignored you guys, but i like the new tires when i floor the car it doesnt spin anymore and they really hold corners well before i went into a corner at 45 scared when the tire let loose and now i can hit the same corner at 45 and hear a small squeel but i fell confident i can go faster and they are quite anand privide a very nice ride so mabey im just lucky and as for treadwear im noy worried im only going to be driving it for a year with these then they become track tires

wow. you forgot how to punctuate all the sudden.

they will last you a year fine, but they do wear stupid fast. EVERYONE i know that has bought them said this very thing.