• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOT2B GM

• xtremerevolution

• slick

• visitor

Because the seats in your regal look like something out of the fast and the furious.....

Thanks!

not...

You still failed to answer my question.

Its a regal, or in my case a Lumina. I'm not building a drift ready 240. Its a cruiser that I want to sublty mod, keeping it tasteful, and having it all tie together.

Just based on how the seats look in the original post, they don't look all that special to me. Slick's seats look completely flat and look like your ass would shuffle around in a turn.

You should ride in them. that will change your tune.

Seems you answered your own question in a round about way.

I'm not trying to be an asshole here, really, I'm not. But I think Matt made it clear that he wants something that does not look out of place in the car and ties together as if factory, and your seats as comfortable and as supportive as you say they are, do not suit what he wants to do. You'd be surprised how nice the Recaros actually are to ride in.

those recaro are so fucking nice, i had a set in my lumina ltzand they are truly amaizing, they are not near as flat as they seem, and are nice and firm and do keep you securly in the seat.

ive sat in alot of "racing seats" and im not a fan, the hear metal sides and such just suck IMO

I would sell my set for no less than $175.

You pay for quality.

I might buy those seats from ya if the Dayton meet (given we are both going) is after I have a job. They are so dope.

I would sell my set for no less than $175.

You pay for quality.

Im getting a seat of these for LESS than $60. WOOT!!!

As with old w-bodies, what something is worth is not necessarily what you'd get if you tried to sell it.

• 8 months later...

I very well could be mistaken, But they should bolt right in. I would like to warn you that your passengers might get a little angry with you if they ride in the back. Because the seat wont flip forward and slide all the way up with one button.

Its something that's hard to explain. Sit in them and /End thread!

Had a guy at the local meet who had a 9C3 with the wheels and everything. I sat in the seats, and while they were comfortable and better than any other w-body seats I've sat in, they weren't that amazing. Perhaps I'm spoiled having used my "racing" bucket seats in the Regal for the past 4 years.

Its not something you will understand just by sitting in them for a few min. Its the 10-11 hour drives where you will start to see why they shine.

That's the reason I got my steats. The factory regal seats were absolutely terrible.

If I saw a set in a junkyard that were in good condition, I would certainly keep for myself. Speaking of junkyards, I'm going on Saturday. Might just get lucky. :)

Hey Matt, if you still have those come spring time I'd definitely grab them from you. On another somewhat related note, I still think the AQ9 seats are the most comfortable seat I've ridden in. I thought my cutlass was pretty comfy on long trips, til I took the TGP on a 5 hour trip and was amazed. That's why I put them in my sedan and have them covered in gaytastic flame seat covers :lol: point being, for someone that has experience with both, how do they compare? If I get my hands on another TGP it's definitely getting an interior swap, and I'd look for something in graphite, but blue might not be so bad, so I'd like to keep this in mind. And if not, they'd go in the sedan :dance: