Sony head unit in Oldsmobile Intrigue

RZB1992

Thanks for everyone's input. I went to best buy last night with my mp3 player and the usb cord to try some of them out and see if my mp3 player worked through the usb. I don't know if it's just my mp3 player, or if it was the stereos, but I was able to hear the music, but my mp3 player first will not go on when it's plugged in to the usb, so I cannot control choosing what songs I want, and when I tried to change song, etc. on the stereos, it just went from the next artist alphabetically. (I was hoping I could somehow choose an artist then a song instead of hitting seek a million times). Does anyone know if this is possible??? I have a samsung t10 mp3 player, and I tried hooking it up to both a jvc, and a few sonys.... Only one I didn't try was the pioneer- the one with the usb was not functioning.

I did notice that the usb hookup deffinitely has better audio quality than the aux, but does anyone know about the bluetooth sound quality?? I tried pairing my mp3 player up with a bluetooth sony head unit, but all my mp3 player connected to was a kenwood, and they didn't have the pin code, so I couldn't try it out.

If I wanted to spend a lot of money on a head unit, I'd deff take something like that... How much is that going for?

Tried out the pioneer head units with my mp3 player and the usb won't even read, and if I can't use my mp3 player through the usb or through the bluetooth it's not really worth it to me... I'm going up to a Sony outlet this weekend, an I'll see what they have...

Rob, out of curiosity, were you guys able to get the Aurora navigation in your old Aurora?? Sweet idea: Aurora nav in Intrigue?? Possible????

If I wanted to spend a lot of money on a head unit, I'd deff take something like that... How much is that going for?

Tried out the pioneer head units with my mp3 player and the usb won't even read, and if I can't use my mp3 player through the usb or through the bluetooth it's not really worth it to me... I'm going up to a Sony outlet this weekend, an I'll see what they have...

What MP3 player do you have??