New TGP Owner

Nyshadow

:biggrin:

Just bought a 1990 TGP with 100 something miles on it. Can't remember exactly right now. So i my TGP is being transported from DE to NC, so it should be here sometime this week. I will post pictures when it is delivered. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyshadow

• Garrett Powered

• mfewtrail

• RobertISaar

Just bought a 1990 TGP with 100 something miles on it. Can't remember exactly right now. So i my TGP is being transported from DE to NC, so it should be here sometime this week. I will post pictures when it is delivered. :)

WOW....... that's one hell of an entrance. welcome to w-body.

100,000 or 100??

Regardlessly welcome fellow TGP owner!

x2.

What part of NC are you from? There are at least two TGP owners in NC that are fairly active on this board(and the TGP specific one at http://www.tgpforums.com ). I'm from northeast Georgia(Athens) and own two TGP's so far...

Where are you located in NC? I live in Durham and have 4 TGPs. Let me know if you need any parts...:mrgreen:

Where are you located in NC? I live in Durham and have 4 TGPs. Let me know if you need any parts...:mrgreen:

Ok great, i think i will need some parts. :)

Hey Turbo-V i noticed your TGP had South Carolina Plates on it, did you use to Live in SC? Also the paint is great, i think my TGP will definetly need a paint job.

I bought that car in Greenville SC from a TGP forums member. The paint is OK but far from perfect. So far it's been a blast to drive.. :twisted:

Well My turbo Grand Prix was delivered today and i took it for a test drive, and i noticed a few things. 1. ABS light is on and the brake light intermittently comes on while your driving. 2. Sounds like one of the Pulleys are bad. 3. Sounds like the Tranny mount is bad. Hey Turbo V know any good mechanics i can get my TGP in shape. :)

Drove past the dealer today and snapped a few pics of my TGP in the parking lot awaiting the new Tension-er Pulley to be installed tomorrow.

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

My TGP was Purchased from My best friend who is also a member here(Shadow), i think he purchased it from a member here also. My friend had like 3 other cars at the time and he never Drove it, so it sat for a while.