Smoke out the exhaust

GrandPrix34

i cleaned the throttle body plate wit a simple rag cuz it had black stuff on it, and then replaced my ghetto-ass intake arm and filter. I had the smart idea of putting the temp. sensor behind the battery so the car could read cold. after a while, i noticed my car smoking for the 1st time!! :shock:

could this be the car running rich or is it really my oil burning up, or wat is it? The smoke came out by the shit loads and then seazed then started again...kinda smelled like gas...so is it my bright idea or do i just need new plugs or wat cuz it kinda hiccups while its doing this

i cleaned the throttle body plate wit a simple rag cuz it had black stuff on it, and then replaced my ghetto-ass intake arm and filter. I had the smart idea of putting the temp. sensor behind the battery so the car could read cold. after a while, i noticed my car smoking for the 1st time!! :shock:

could this be the car running rich or is it really my oil burning up, or wat is it? The smoke came out by the shit loads and then seazed then started again...kinda smelled like gas...so is it my bright idea or do i just need new plugs or wat cuz it kinda hiccups while its doing this

it probibly is reading colder air and adding fuel. i would just keep the AITS inline with the intake. that way the car reads the ACTUAL intake temps.

RedZ